Dear PEP Families,
Please listen in on a very important phone call as we discuss your loved one’s upcoming graduation from PEP. **PLEASE NOTE: Each graduate is allowed to have four guests attend graduation, and each graduate is in charge of his own guest list.** The call will cover details about graduation day and what happens after your loved one is released. You won’t want to miss it!
Here is how you can participate in our Class 16 Family Conference Call on Monday, November 7th at 7 p.m. Central Time
1. Pick up the phone and dial the toll-free number 866.212.0875 (if dialing from a landline phone, please dial 1.866.212.0875).
2. You will hear the following greeting: “Welcome to the Conferencing Center. Please enter your pass-code, followed by the pound or hash key.”
3. At this point, please enter 4553432# - you are now on the call! All you need to do now is to listen and take notes.
4. Listen first to some important details about graduation day … have paper and pencil ready!
5. Next, listen to PEP’s Case Manager John Shaw as he discusses some hot topics for the men once they are released from prison, such as transitional housing, parole, and how PEP supports men re-entering the free world.
This call is scheduled to last one hour.
If you have questions about these topics, please e-mail your Family Liaison before (or during) the call with your question(s), and we will answer them on the call.
Please feel free to invite anyone interested – the more, the merrier!
Laura & Theresa